We’ve released yet another Magic Rating feature: a review pop up. Most of the time we think of pop ups as annoying because they often get in the way. The new Magic Rating review pop up is small, yet large enough to be noticed.
The pop up will show up either at the top or bottom of your browser without covering up the body of any page. You can select the reviews, either 1st or 3rd-party, that you’d like the widget to display in a rotation.
Here are some of the features:
- Ability to display review pop up on all pages or specific pages of your website
- Ability to display either 1st party or 3rd-party reviews, or both
- Ability to set a threshold on a minimum star rating for reviews to show
- Ability to show or hide on mobile, and if shown, display at the top or bottom of your mobile device
- Ability to make the review pop up clickable or not, and you can drive patients to any page from the pop up
As you can see in the screenshot above, the pop up takes up a little more space on mobile phones. Given that we have our sticky footer in place, it makes sense to have the review pop up at the top of your mobile screen. If you find it too crowded you can simply disable for mobile devices.
If you’re not familiar with Magic Rating, it’s Turbo’s review generation, reputation management software. You can learn more about the software by visiting www.magicrating.com and signing up for a free trial. Here’s a recent success story from a client using Magic Rating to improve their reviews and reputation online.
Keep in mind that as of writing this, August 8, 2018, this review pop up feature is still in BETA. If you’re a current TRBO client that’s interested in this new feature please alert your team lead. If you’re not a TRBO client and you’re interested in learning more about improving your practice reputation then take the first step and give us a call at 877-673-7096 x2. You can also shoot us a note here.